Thursday, 25 August 2011

Here we are again.

Two weeks out for mocks. Spending almost every night (without shame) at Massey Library, trying to get away from procrastination. (facebook.) It's exactly the same situation as last year. Crazy huh. It's been a whole year. Makes me think about where I was then, compared to where I am now. It seems almost time to reminisce on the things I've done/achieved this year, which is a bit scary, because that means the year is almost over. Academically anyway. Might leave that for another time, when it's actually the end of the year.

I can see the end of the tunnel! In about 3 weeks time I'll have finished my exams, and there'll be exciting things to look forward to like Future Problem Solving nationals for the teams (hopefully) ARTS AWARDS, spring... Just gotta keep my head down for now :)

Anyway, the main point was the write about Wei-Kai's birthday :) When I look back on exam periods, I always forget that I actually did stuff during it. We went out to dinner last night at Takara, an awesome Ramen Shop in Browns Bay :) Melody rang ahead and ordered for us, so we got our meals when we walked in! LOL a family next to us had been waiting, and still had to wait long after we started eating :P This is seriously one of my favourite restaurants. The ambience, legitness.. everything =D
Aww Wei-Kai is 18! All grown up :)




No comments:

Post a Comment