Sunday, 21 August 2011

Update.

The past week, has unfortuanately, flown by. I feel I've done not very much in the last week except for have FML moments about school, been tired, and slept. It is also insanely cold.

So our orchestra and chamber orchestra got bronze at KBB. bronze. It's strange because it doesn't seem like it should go this way. We've never gotten bronze before, and this is our final year. I guess my 40mins of practice wasn't good enough for them :P still, a bit guttering!

No-one told me that scholarship and university applications take up THIS much time! Seriously I've spent quite a bit of time (procrastinating study) on Aussie uni apps, but it seems like I'm getting nowhere! Help?! And the ridiculous thing is, the accommodation is apparently more urgent, when we don't even know if we'll be getting INTO that uni... Might consider giving up on these and staying in a student apartment if I do get in...

I watched the Schindler's List last night with Weikai, as it's going to be one of the texts I do in my English Research. (which I plan to write in one day..) I've never taken to History. It just didn't really click with me. But after being to all these places, standing where people faced such crazy hardships, it seems to come alive. It really reminds you of how lucky you are, and how much we, as a world, have so much to lose. Watching the irrational killing of people, just because they are. It 's crazy.

And so the three day weekend continues. Slowly catching up on school work, but mocks are in less than three weeks! This time last year I would've been full on studying - but here I am, updating my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment