Left in the afternoon, on a TEN hour bus ride to Tübingen, via lunch in Austria. Everything in service stations is so expensive and so are the toilets. Avoid them if you can =P. Had beer and chips for dinner and got into the hotel at 11pm. The hotel is supposedly 4 stars but I don't think it's as good as the last one. Only 1 KEY per room :/ so inconvenient.
Today we headed into town, and had a good Beer o clock and pretzel at 10:30am... =P. People shared 2L things of it but I'm a good boy and only had 0.5.
Went up to the church and also the castle, which I liked since it was untouristy. There was a room which had bats in it and you could hear them squeaking on the other side.
Got a concert tonight - Hannah is coming to watch! Excitement.





No comments:
Post a Comment