Saturday, 25 June 2011

IT'S OVER

My room before the exam.
Finally. Finally. Finally.
After 250 pages of refill, countless late nights and endless neglecting of school and life in general, it's finally over.

I can now procrastinate all I want, and only get a little screwed over.

Today we had our final exam for MAX. I can't say for sure whether or not doing this paper was worth it, and I probably will never know. But I do know that it's affected me quite a bit. I can now easily sleep past midnight and be relatively awake first period the next day. I can handle a lot more stress, and I can maintain that even though things seem impossible when you're standing there and then, chances are they'll work out in the end.

I felt so good when I came out of that exam. No matter how I did, I don't have to think about that stuff ever again. I can now look forward to my 6 week break, Australia & Europe. Ever since the 8th of February, I was looking forward to this day. There were so many times between then and now that I completely doubted myself. But I've come to realize that it's only through tough things do you get stronger, more sure of yourself, and more appreciative.

In the Atrium w/ Christine after the exam (SO ASIAN)
I don't know if I'd recommend MAX for anyone, (thanks Jaz ==) and unlike everything else in the world, I don't know if I would do it if I could go back and choose it again. There were some good things about it though.. I made a new tradition of doughnuts & hot chocolate after lectures. I now know my way around Auckland Uni - I did feel reasonably grown up walking around campus. I made some cool friends from different schools.

However I feel about MAX, it's done, and I'm happy.

freeee. :)




2 comments:

  1. Love the sentence--"I've come to realize that it's only through tough things do you get stronger, more sure of yourself, and more appreciative."
    I wonder what's MAX actually, haha, it seemed bother you a lot(?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading! :)
    Haha I'm in high school and it was a first year university calculus paper that I did in the last semester.
    But it's ok cos I finished it haha :)

    ReplyDelete