We've reached a time where our minds are filled with thoughts of exams, stress about what we have yet to do, uncertainty about the future. It seems that the most important part of everything has decided to throw a party all at the same time. Whenever I feel incapable of getting through anything I look back to when I was suffering the ordeal that is MAX, and more importantly, how I managed to survive.
But this time seems different. I guess that's what it's always like.
But how are we expected to work hard towards exams when we have to work hard towards everything else at the same time? What with University applications, silly Halls of Residence applications, not to mention endless commitments. I swear next year I'm NOT going to be over committed. Lol jk that's impossible. Exams start next Thursday, although my first exam isn't until Monday.
Music does wonders. Just listening to some of that Adele, and feeling crap for a little bit. Feels pretty dramatic. I don't know about anyone else, but for me, I have these moments where I think about EVERYTHING I have to do at once, and it all builds up until I feel so stressed and in general just a noob.
And then I realize. Hey. I've got an entire month until that's due, and ages till that. And stressing about THAT makes no difference to whether it'll happen or not. So to all my fellow steessed people. Take a step back, and see that it's not too bad after all. anyway. It's spring - basically Christmas! Yay!
See you all after exams (16th Sept) - I probably won't have anything to blog until then.
Dan.
No comments:
Post a Comment