Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Nostalgia

Endings have a knack of sneaking up on you. Before you know it, it’s over. 
Today, I went to my last lecture for MAX. I can’t believe that we’ve finished learning everything we need to know for the exam. There was still the WTF state of mind while sitting through the lecture and the scrambling to fix up mistakes in the assignment before handing it in, but it all seemed familiar and relatively comfortable now. The course went by faster than I expected. I hate to admit it, but it was rewarding in some ways, and I don’t regret doing it. Granted, there’s still the exam to go! However, I’ve survived 14 assignments, and have a vague understanding of most things, which is a big success in my books.
I think I’ll miss the faces that I saw every week, the routine donut & hot chocolate from Dunkin’ Donuts, and the wasted tutorial time. I’m now familiar with using the Northern Express, and I’m still in awe that I got used to feeling like I just watched Inception after every lecture. 
I don’t think that I’ll miss the paper, but I think that it reaffirms my attitude that any experience is a worthwhile one. 
Now for the exam…

No comments:

Post a Comment