Tuesday, 7 June 2011

FOUR DAY WEEKEND (cont.)

lol Saturday.
I had a violin lesson. It was the last one that I’ll be having with Mark for an indefinite amount of time. We both figured that I’m much too over-committed for lessons, and decent practice. On the car ride home, I nostalgically reflected on my violin playing over the last year and half, when I had lessons with Mark. I feel like I’ve improved so much, both technically and musically, and he’s left me with so many new ideas about playing which I think that I can keep building on, and improving, myself. Hopefully I’ll go back to having lessons at the end of the year.
Music has become such a big part of my life this year. Bringing my violin to school almost everyday for some sort of rehearsal, and AYO which has been amazing and challenging. It’s weird how up till about 2009 I didn’t really enjoy music at all. It’s a pretty awesome thing.
^ picture I took today. “Winter is here.” 
I’ve decided that I kinda like winter, as long as it’s not windy. Rain & cold are fine except for the mornings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment