Friday, 17 June 2011

Dragon Boat Festival (Chinese Day)

MCs

Today was the Chinese Day for 2011. The last one I'll actually be a part of. I know I've been harping on about things ending a lot on this blog, but man, I can't believe that it's been 5 years.             
This year's concert was very different for me though. Instead of being in Diabolo, or MCing, I was part of the Chamber Orchestra, and we performed a traditional Chinese piece. It felt really strange being out of it all. I didn't even know half the people involved in Chinese day this year, compared to last year, where I could pretty much put a name to each face.    
Overall, it was a really successful concert, and I reckon all the MCs did great this year! I still think that I should've won the iPad2... But I'll get over that eventually.
Alier! :)

Not really being involved in Chinese Day this year, I didn't even think about how my friends who have graduated would come and watch! It was really great seeing them all again, and catching up with them a little bit. Soon I'll be out of high school too... eeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment