Tuesday, 7 June 2011

FOUR DAY WEEKEND

Let’s get started.
On Friday, Wei-Kai and I ventured into town to a) go to my tutoring with Wendy for MAX, and b) get a skuxxing haircut from the Serville’s Academy.
Nom-ed on some sausage sizzle, and played on Wei-kai’s iPad while waiting for my tutoring at 12pm. 
I bumped into Alier, one of my oldest friends, when walking down to Queen St. to meet Jasmin and Hannah, who I hardly ever see anymore, since they all go to Uni now.
It’s so strange how things time acts all funny when you aren’t paying attention to it. It feels way longer than 8 months since we’ve been at school together, and yet everything seems the same - like I was talking to them yesterday. I can’t imagine what life will be like next year. Everyone will be in different places, studying different things. It doesn’t even feel that long ago since third form!
I got a haircut! The lady who did it went slow… It literally took 2 hours for her to cut my hair… But I like it? :)
Me and Wei-Kai then went to Newmarket, via TRAIN. Ever used that thing in Auckland? I had only used it once previously, but I’d forgotten how slow it was. I swear it went about half the speed of any train in Asia… How disappointing! 
I got home at 5:30, and my mum didn’t even really mind that I didn’t tell her where I was going all day. I like the freedom! What’s more, I know I’m using it wisely. 
Feeling all grown up! (almost)

No comments:

Post a Comment