Tuesday, 7 June 2011

FOUR DAY WEEKEND (final)

I think I’ve become incapable of sleeping early now. it’s 12:44am, I’m not tired, and I recounted what I got up to in the FOUR DAY WEEKEND. I’m proud of myself! This should come in handy someday. 
I don’t even know if this blog will be interesting or not. But I get to practice my writing, so that’s cool. 
Didn’t get up to much today. I kinda just chilled in my room, studying some MAX while facebooking/eating (25%-75% ratio) 
Went out for lunch with some family friends at an asian restaurant called 客家人. <- wow i’m surprised that I can still write that. Had some yummy food with some cool people. Best of all, played Tiny Wings on Charles’ iPod for the first time ever. It’s an amazing game! almost as good as Fruit Ninja :O I should get an iTunes card and get it - after MAX finishes.
Dan and Jack visited, bearing news that they were unsuccessful in trying to sponsors for the Dodgeball tournament :/ It sucks how difficult it is! Seriously the worst part of organizing any event. Hopefully it’ll work out in the end!
Finished off the night with some good old procrastination. and then set this thing up. :)
Oh btw I got a new high score in fruit ninja ^^
“One Day You’ll Dance for Me, New York” - Thomas Dybdahl
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment