Tuesday, 7 June 2011

FOUR DAY WEEKEND (cont.)

Saturday/Sunday
Actually relatively productive.
went to Mac’s on Saturday night. It’s so good to just get away from it all sometimes. I maintain that I need to get out at least once a week. Just forget about what I have to do, and do what I want to do.
Overall, a great night, and the breakfast & cleanup the next morning was successful. Nothing like a sunny day after a rainy one, with banana waffles, bacon, eggs and a good dose of Jack Johnson.
Friends are ridiculously important. Without them, there’s no one to have your back, call you out, laugh at you, support you. They’re pretty cool people.
Had a massive bowl of pasta and a bowl of icecream when I got home, followed by an eagerly anticipated shower.
The rest of the day was very productive! I did not have a nap, (in fact, I felt rather awake) and finished off what I could do of the last MAX assignment that counts. Unless you do/have done MAX, you cannot possibly empathise with the happiness that I felt at that moment I finished attemped 6)b). Now for the exam… The lecturer was really helpful on Friday tho! I even did the chem assignment that was due on Thursday! 
I’ve decided “the Middle” is a pretty cool T.V Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment