Sunday was the big day! Got up bright and early and headed over to the hall to help set up.
Must say, the place looked pretty awesome. We went and got bubble tea for lunch, and I rechalked the ground, since it rained the night before. As soon as I return to the hall, it starts raining agin! Ugh.
The event went pretty well for limited exposure. There were enough people so that the atmosphere didn't seem awkward! The Red Bull girls came through; free stuff is always good. So exhausted by the end of it all. A great event - hope we can carry it on next year! I honestly think that it has so much potential. A great idea, with people willing to help. :) YAY.
Went home and faux napped for a couple hours, and then headed out to GPK for Julie's 20th birthday dinner! It was amazing. Although only half the FPS crew was here.. and it was ALMOST going to be a full reunion D: NOOBS! Salivating at the thought of the Oven Roasted Chicken. Nom. Afterwards, we all went to Bubble Tea where we had Red Velvet cake made by debra! :P second bubble tea in one day! Intense. It was unbelievable catching up with these guys again... it's been too long. Two years since they graduated? what?!
So it was a lovely weekend. A great escape. I didn't do any schoolwork at all - Now have I have 2 internals due monday.... But that's okay!

kun looks so pretty in that photo :O
ReplyDeleteyour life sounds so busy and interesting haha