So one of the main reasons why I started this blog, travel, has come.Tomorrow I'm heading off to Brisbane, Queensland, to go to BioFutures 2011. My flight leaves at around 12pm.. so you know.. if you think you'll miss me too much, feel free to drop by the airport ;)
I'm so excited to go to the airport! Especially the international one! There's just something awesome about that place. Everyone's coming and going - it's a place of transit. I'm so keen to go into the DFS shops and feel incredibly out of place, and run on the travelators.
Started packing at around 7pm tonight, still not completely packed... I hope I don't forget anything important!
I don't really know what to expect from BioFutures... will it live up to the Forum in Jan? Hopefully we get some free time... I still don't think that it has really sunk in that I'm leaving New Zealand tomorrow. Crazy stuff.
I don't know if I'll have internet access there... But if not, see you in a week :)
Dan
ugh! jealous! >> I applied to biofutures and got rejected lol.
ReplyDeleteactually fair enough, I don't even take bio :/
That's so awesome Dan :D Hope you have a wonderful time! -Cecil
ReplyDelete