So the ten hour flight from NZ was pretty sweet! Sharon and I were pretty stoked when we were given seats with a free seat in the middle, and then we found out that the flight was super empty, and as a result pretty much everyone had a row to themselves and we could lie down!
Watched "I am number four" - such a lame ending, lots of episodes of the middle and modern family =D
After a VERY smooth landing we got into Bangkok! So humid and hot - even with the AC on.
We started walking in the completely wrong direction and took us a while to find any food =P
I got Green Curry nom! We asked for water and they gave us bottles water (which cost) -.- cheap lol.
So now waiting outside what we think is our gate. Super tired. Ready to sleep. Keen for Vienna. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment