On Saturday, I'll be a free man. No more stress until MARCH next year. Jokes, I have to prepare for my interview at Monash and deliberate whether or not I'll apply to NYUAD. Isn't it crazy how your mindset can change so drastically over a short period of time, as a result of some seemingly coincidental and perhaps not so overtly influential incidences?
Last week, after my bio exam, I went to Jason Mraz's concert. To say that it was amazing would be a cruel understatement. Not only did he play for two and a half hours of favourites, and unreleased music, he delivered uplifting messages to the audience, leaving us feeling... Happy.
He said:
"I don't have expectations. Because when expectations fail to follow through, you fail.
Instead, I have possibilities.. Because when these don't come to be... Then you are just left with... other possibilities."
After the concert, Samantha and I managed to stick around for when he came out from the stage door to meet fans and sign stuff and take photos. He did this for a legit 40 minutes, happily meeting every fan, receiving generic comments of appreciation with an amazing humility, and having cameras flashing in his face every second. All of this, even though I bet he was ridiculously tired and jetlagged.
Danny.
jason mraz seems so nice and down to earth :) wish i'd went
ReplyDelete